Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven

Haha

Very nice...and uhh the gfx? why do they need work they look great...better than most on newgrounds :D.

Halo Showdown Gold Halo Showdown Gold

Heh

It was some what ohkay ..masterbation part ruined it all..

The Grenade Man The Grenade Man

haha

take a look at this then watch his latest flash...you;ll be amazed

All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!!

Eh?

Not really feeling this cartoon...all the characters that you trashed were very poorly drawn...and isnt the Lock Crew like one of the biggest fads on newgrounds? Why arent they being killed?

MACception responds:

Clocks came before Locks bro. But, Locks die in AFD4.2. Just wait for it. And...Bad guys/Xombie/ and such were drawn perfectly...Bitey, though funny, wasn't drawn as superbly. Oh well.

-LP

Our First Halloween Our First Halloween

Haha...

Joanime you rock

Flathead Symphony Flathead Symphony

First off...

RobinJF you're an idiot...that was great I loved it...and flathead has always sucked? You're an idiot once again...he rules along with the rest of Dan's animations.

Massacre : RB2 Massacre : RB2

Nice

Pretty funny...however, the last guy who posted you a 2 is a dickhead...that cartoon is funny good job...now im going to if skinhound has any cartoons of his own...im sure his have made front page -_- (sarcasm)

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

Amazing :O

This has got to be the most creative flashes ive seen in a while. Very nice job...Everything fits perfectly...good choice of music...good backgrounds...and just a great animation overall...Good work, I hope to see more from you.

Newbs Newbs

Lmao

Highlarious man hahaha...Just the part when he said stfu ! lol that was highlarious good job man show me more!

Castle II Castle II

Nice job Ogge :D

Way to go man ive been waiting for you to put it on newgrounds forever man good work make a 3rd!

Get-lost responds: